Thursday 5 February 2015

UNSPOKEN

COMMON MAN

Insecure, harassed, penny less with no hope in eyes
Waiting for a period of glory time just passes by.
You are not my leader you don’t deserve that crown
Looking at you people start to frown.
Raped, abused, murdered, turned puppet, looted
You want to say for you this job is best suited?
I’m not deaf I’m not blind though you try to fool with false pride
Empty pocket empty hands no food no shelter here I stand.
I don’t see a face whom I choose to be my fate
You yes you not you maybe I have more to wait
Won’t give up this time till I find the right
Soul who knows what duties and what are rights.
More to chase more to come
But I’m not done.
People gave blood to this land  
And you talk about snatching what they gave?
I’m old but not weak my words would haunt you after my death
Till you realize you gave misery sorrow and debt.
My entire wait proved to be a waste
What if not today tomorrow will be new dawn.
I would be history soon
Generations to come won’t choose the goon.
Crime, poverty, pain and misery is story of the day
But I’m the man of this land to make it a heavenly place.
Stand with ethical man of honor
So your rights are not cornered.


No comments:

Post a Comment